Well, I spent a grand total of 26 hours in Nashville, but it was a productive 26 hours. After scouting the sights and sounds of the great city, I got a chance to catch up with my great friends Jeff Hildebrand and Jeff Brinkley (also known as Brinklebrand). I used to play in a band with both of them at A&M, and they are still living the dream in the form of Manic Bloom (with a slightly upgraded electric guitarist). Check 'em out here.
After being mercilessly awoken at 5:30am the next day, we shot and shot and shot and finally left around 2pm. So I've made my way to Birmingham, by far the most exciting city in Alabama, and will share my many experiences here with you tomorrow or Thursday. But for now, enjoy my Vlogging from Nashville...
For Jake and Lesley Roberts...and their 2 year-old son Sam.
Haha. Those videos made me laugh. You are funny! :)
ReplyDelete