
Considering we're in the home stretch here, I thought I should probably update everyone on what has been a relatively quiet, uneventful Wadesy Baby Bowl. Sure, that may be a product of how the WBB is designed, but we haven't had any action in a good 4 months! But guess what - things are about to pick up at an extremely rapid (and uncomfortable) pace. Plus, our first realistic due date pick (January 19th by Neill Fuquay, which also happens to be his own birthday) is...tomorrow!
Anyways, here's how it's going to work. There are 3 categories: Sex, Date, and Weight. Yes, I realize you already knew that. Bear with me. Each of those categories are worth a total of 10 points. So, for instance, if you picked the sex correctly (it's a boy, by the way, if you've been hiding under a rock), you would get 10 points. If you picked girl, you get a big fat 0.
For the other two categories, it won't be as cut and dry. Let's say you picked January 20th, and Wadesy was indeed born on the 20th. You'd get 10 points. Congratulations! If, however, Wadesy was born on the 21st, you would get 9 points instead. If it was the 22nd, you'd get 8. And so on and so on. As for the weight, we'll do the same sliding scale, but it'll be one point per ounce you're off instead of day.
What does that mean for the 17 of you who picked Girl? You're still in it! Because I'm convinced that if you picked the exact date and the exact weight of our baby, you deserve to win. I can't say the odds are in your favor, but there's definitely a chance. So chin up, you're not out of it yet!
Here are the updated standings for everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment