
Well, we got back a few days ago from a week long trip to Texas. Besides the trip home, which you might have read about from a previous blog entry, we had a great time. We spent the first 3 nights at Gammy and Doc's house and the next 3 nights at Pammy and Papa T's house. While in Dallas I learned that Pammy wanted to change the spelling of her name from Pami to Pammy and all of a sudden Papa T is questioning his name. Any suggestions you have you can leave in the comments section and I will pass them along to him. Some of the highlights of Pearson's trip were meeting Aunt Natalie and Uncle Sterling who recently moved down the street from Gammy and Doc. He also hung out with Aunt Alli and met Uncle Blake for the first time. We took him out to Royal Oaks for the first time which he seemed to like pretty well. Lucky for him he did not order the NY Strip special. I cannot say the same thing about the rest of us. We then moved over to my parents house and Mr. P got to meet his Uncle Chris, Aunt Jenny, Aunt Amanda, and Uncle Tom. He was also reacquainted with Aunt Mary who he had met previously in LA and also met his great grandfather Papa O. Pearson seemed to enjoy meeting everyone and was giving out smiles very generously. Stewart headed back on Sunday and Pearson and I stayed in Dallas for another few days and I got to see my friends Berkeley, Lucy, Karen, and Mindy and enjoy a delicious dinner at Mi Cocina! It's funny the way a baby really changes things in a family. There were many times during our time together where Pearson would be smiling or cooing and everyone would just stop what they were doing and want to stare and just talk about how cute Pearson was. I can only imagine how much fun it is going to be as Mr. P gets older and we add some little cousins to the fun!

Doc puts Pearson to sleep.

Pearson enjoys bathtime at Gammy and Doc's
Sweet pic with Daddy
Uncle Sterl and Aunt Natalie

Pearson family photo.

Wade Family photo with the newest member

Pearson meets Aunt Lulu.
No comments:
Post a Comment