
Happy 3 Months Pearson! I can't believe you are a quarter of a year old! You weigh almost 16 lbs now, and are in 6-9 month clothes. Many people have told us that you are the size of their 6 or 9 month olds. It feels like you just continue to grow out of your clothes- we had to make a run to the Carter's outlet in Dallas to get you a few play clothes that would fit you! I've officially retired your 3-6 month clothes. I tried to make them last and some of them are so cute, but they are so hard to get over your head that you usually start crying because I take too long doing it, so it's just not worth it. Now that we have some new 9 month clothes you are much happier when it is time to change your clothes! Little boy, you are sleeping very well at night. The longest stretch you have done so far is 9 hours, and usually you average around 7 or 8 at night, and then do a quick feed and go back down for another 3-4 hours. Sleeping during the day is a different story. You are just not that into it. I've tried all kinds of different methods and schedules hoping to get you to nap a little more, but you fight off sleep during the day like nothing I've ever seen. It seems like you try to use all your strength to keep your eye lids from closing when you get tired. You are still taking a little cat nap between each feeding, but it usually lasts for only 30-45 minutes. You are eating about ever 3 hours, but I notice that if I am the one holding you after you wake up from a nap you want to eat sooner. I think you must smell your food and you get hungry a little earlier. Some of your favorite things to do are go for walks, ride front ways in the sling, lay on your play gym and look in the mirror, and take baths. You are smiling and cooing a ton now and your newest trick is sticking your tongue out at Daddy after he sticks his out at you. We are having so much fun with you and can't believe how much you change from week to week. Dad and I pray for you every night that you would love Jesus with all of your heart, and that you would whole heartily accept His love for you. You are such a joy and delight to us and we are confident the Lord has great plans for you! Happy 3 months sweet Pearson, we love you so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment