May 30, 2011

4 Months


Happy 4 Months to you sweet boy! I can't believe another month has gone by, and this month has probably been the most fun yet. You are such a sweet and joyful little boy and your daddy and I absolutely love watching you smile and listening to your little laugh. You are still sleeping pretty well and usually go down around 8, wake up between 4 and 5 and then go back to sleep until sometime between 7:30 and 8:30. You are still taking a nap between every feeding, and usually sleep really well once you fall asleep, but lately you have really been trying to fight off sleep and seem to get yourself sort of worked up when we put you down for a nap. You usually spend your days playing on your play gym, riding in your stroller, or hanging out on a blanket outside. You really love to look at the trees and watch the leaves sway in the wind. You also have some new buddies that we hang out with, Elliot Krohn was born about 6 weeks ago, and Judah Roberts was born almost 4 weeks ago. I know you are going to have lots of fun hanging out with them in the future. Happy 4 months Mr. P, I just can't believe we have already spent 1/3 of a year together, you just keep getting more and more fun to hang out with. We love you so much and are so thankful for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment