May 23, 2011
A Morning to Remember
It was a peaceful Sunday morning. I had just finished nursing Pearson and we were all 3 relaxing in bed before beginning to get ready for church. I pulled Pearson up on my lap and was making faces with him when all of a sudden his face went from sweet and smiley to red and scrunched up. Next thing I know yellow goo is pouring out of his diaper and onto my lap and our sheets. I gave out a little squeal and asked Stewart to run and get a towel to sop up to poo with. He quickly returned with one baby wipe. Not exactly the towel I was looking for, and baby wipes aren't really that absorbent. Luckily there was a burp cloth on the floor that I could grab and so I prevented the stinky yellow goo from getting anywhere else. Pearson of course was as happy as could be and seemed to be most pleased with the large poo he had taken. I suppose we should be more diligent about changing his diaper first thing in the morning in case we have any more early morning poos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment