Mr. P, Mr. P, I love you Mr. P! I cannot believe you are over 6 months old! Where did the time go, it is crazy to think that we were bringing you home from the hospital only a half a year ago. What a wild and crazy 6 months we have had. You are just simply the best and and it is so fun to see your personality come out more and more each day. You are now smiling and laughing at yourself and love when we make funny faces at you. You also are really interested in Lady, which is pretty fun. You give a big open mouth smile whenever she comes and puts her cold nose on your face.
Lady and Mr. P
We started eating solids a few weeks ago and you are really getting the hang of eating from a spoon. So far we have tried rice cereal, sweet potato, peas, carrots, banana, mango, avocado, and prunes. You have enjoyed everything except carrots. You make a really funny face as if I'm trying to feed you bad tasting cough medicine every time I have given them a try.
Pearson enjoying some peas.
You still are not quite sleeping through the night and usually get up once to eat, but I'm confident you will be sleeping through the night very shortly.* Last night was your first night to sleep without a swaddle and you did fantastic. Dad and I were pretty nervous you were going to be upset so we had many a people praying for you and the Lord answered our prayer! You actually slept all the way through the night and have been doing pretty well with naps as well. Way to go P!
Some of your favorite things to do are play on your play gym and in your exersaucer, go on walks in the Ergo, ride on Daddy's shoulders, watch Lady, watch Mom in the kitchen, and really anything else as long as someone is paying attention to you. We are having so much fun with you and feel so blessed to get to see you grow and change with each new day. We love you so much!
Playing on your bouncer
If you look close you can see that he has his 2 bottom teeth!
I have waited long enough. Its time for an update on Mr. P.
ReplyDelete