February 12, 2011

The Nerdy Side of Pregnancy (Finished)

I know, I just KNOW that every single one of our readers has been just dying for the follow up to The Nerdy Side of Pregnancy. I meant to update it throughout the nine months, but like just about everything I promised on this blog, I failed. Miserably. But the birth of Mr. P has renewed my passion for this wordsmithing hobby.

As for the graph, yes, it is extremely chaotic. But so is pregnancy (and I'm assuming fatherhood).


Of all the lines, I'd say Gillean's sleep is the most accurate. That's not to say they're not all accurate (they are...mostly), but I vividly remember the awkward, sleepless nights with the body pillow wedged in and around Gill during the 3rd trimester. And of course, sleep becomes even more scarce in this current phase. I also like to see how Pearson's birth dramatically reversed course on some of the categories, namely the physical ones.

I'm not sure if I'll continue tracking Pearson's life in nerdy graphical form, but I'll consider it if the demand is there. Which I'm sure it will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment