
Well, I'm a little late in posting about Pearson's 2 months, but I find I don't have a lot of time to sit down when I am not nursing or just holding the little guy. Pearson turned 2 months old when my Aunt Mary was visiting and we once again celebrated by having some SusieCakes cupcakes. I can't believe another month has passed, it is amazing to look back at the pics of Mr. P as a newborn and to see how small he was compared to now. He has really packed on the lbs., and Pearson's pediatrician once said that he thought I was producing pure cream for Pearson to enjoy. Pearson's longest stretch at this point has been about 7 hours which he did after Stewart and I had a little date night and left Mr. P in the care of our dear friends Jake and Lesley. That glorious night he slept from 11pm- 6:00am. I've never awoken at 6:00am feeling that refreshed! Pearson is now eating during the day about ever 2.5-3 hours and usually does a 5-6 hour stretch at night. He is starting to smile a lot which has been so much fun, and we've been able to capture that precious smile a few times on the camera. Pearson, you are just the most precious little boy and your daddy and I love you so much. It is amazing how much joy you bring us everyday, and we feel so blessed to get to be your mom and dad.
No comments:
Post a Comment