Yes, today is a brand new day. And while I haven't read exactly what to expect from the second trimester, I'm envisioning a built-in 3-month oasis between the parched desert of the first and third. I also expect to get the most done in this 3-month span. Things like finding a new apartment, shooting a new Wells Fargo campaign, raising my Potentate scepter and beginning a new fantasy football season, sleeping a full 7 hours each night, watching football, watching football, watching football, and an up-tick in sexy time. Basically, I expect life to get back to being semi-normal*.
So here's to the second trimester, friends. Cheers!

*I realize I'm probably way off here, but please, ignorance is bliss for us at this point.
Here's to a fantastic 2nd trimester!! I hope that all of your dreams come true!!
ReplyDeletePraying for an easier and more JOYFUL second trimester, Gill and Stew! I'm ready for the fun and excitement to begin for you guys!
ReplyDelete